Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead
Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead
Hi - 

I can download the Sleepyhead software to my MacBook Air.  But then I cannot seem to get my current data onto the software.  When I pull the SD card from my machine, it is in the unlocked position. So, what would be my next step?  Thanks for the help.  I'm new to the software.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead
So I take it you have either an SD card slot or an SD card reader that can be plugged into a USB port on your MacBook Air?

The first time you run SleepyHead, you do have to create a "profile". You can create any name you want, and you can skip all the stuff about script, diagnosis, doctor, and contact information. SH doesn't need any of that to run.

To download the data into SleepyHead, you must have SleepyHead running AND the card in an SD card slot or card reader. In SleepyHead, go to the File menu and select "Import Data." SleepyHead should find the SD card if it mounted correctly to the operating system.

If SleepyHead complains that it cannot find a card, then use the Finder to check to see if there is a "No Name" disk in your Finder window. If "No Name" isn't there, then reinsert the SD card into the slot and see if that helps. On my own Mac, the SD card slot is kind of flakey because it gets crud in it sometimes. When I can't get the card to mount, I just use a cheap USB card reader because my USB ports seem to be much less flakey.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!  Do you leave the SD card unlocked when you put it into the computer?
Post Reply Post Reply
it's best to lock it, to stop any rewriting, you slide the side tab down
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 84 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Oscar says version 1.4.0 is current KellyT928 1 557 10-25-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Current state of support for Airsense 11 dballing 9 1,080 09-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 177 82,652 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.