Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Wait for Bedtime!
Looks really good. Glad to see you are having success.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
ISnore. Congratulations. Your charts look excellent.

A quick question: were you titrated in lab for the pressure setting of 9-13? And did they use a full face mask during the titration?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was originally scheduled for a split sleep study, so the first thing the tech did was try a full face mask, a nasal mask (Wisp), and nasal pillows (Swift FX) on me. Only the nasal pillows worked with my thick mustache and beard. I didn't sleep enough, so I had to go back for titration, and the same tech used the Swift FX for titration. I liked it okay, but I LOVE the P10... thanks to your advice!

Post Reply Post Reply

I forgot to say thanks to PaytonA and AshSF for the congratulations. I appreciate it guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
ISnore. We also welcome you as a new member of the P10 cult. Smile. You were saved from the many-months long trials and tribulations of multiple masks before seeing the light.

As our spiritual leader says: Ultimately everyone will be clamoring for the P10. Resistance is futile!!
Started APAP 4-20, Closed range to 7.5-14, then straight 8.0 w/ Aflex 3
RDI always below 1. But sleep much much better at straight pressure.
Started on F10, Tried Quattro Air successfully. Finally settled on P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL... thanks! What I wanna know is how the cult got to my DME. If you get nasal pillows there, you have a choice; the P10 or the P10 for her. Period.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-30-2015, 02:03 PM)AshSF Wrote: ISnore. We also welcome you as a new member of the P10 cult. Smile. You were saved from the many-months long trials and tribulations of multiple masks before seeing the light.

As our spiritual leader says: Ultimately everyone will be clamoring for the P10. Resistance is futile!!

Oh no! Do you mean to tell me that I congratulated him for joining the cult. Gee whillikers that was a big misteak. Well, congratulations on your results anyway, isnore. I actually am happy for your success and even for the fact that the P10 works well for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Payton! Three nights with no leaks… and I sleep on my sides with a big fluffy feather pillow. Last night was the best yet. 0.36 consisting of 3 centrals, no obstructive or hypopnea. Did pick up a little Cheyne-Stokes and had 2 flow limitations. Also tried 5 minutes of ramp from 6 to 9.

[Image: 3G9eQc7.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome!
I wish we all could heve a non-horror story to tell!

Good-work
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

iSnore, if you go into Sleepyhead menu File/Preferences/Events, you can double click on the label "Cheyne-Stokes Breathing" and change that to Periodic Breathing. Also change the abbreviation from CSR to PB. That will put you one step ahead of JediMark's next change.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two week wait for DME to dispense my CPAP device Dagmar 40 5,689 01-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Wait to get machine until after I move? Hydrangea 7 359 01-13-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Why did i wait, really, woke up awesome!! SJGino 8 530 11-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Brand new, stressing and can't wait Midniterider 12 1,318 05-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  Now I wait... DWaldman 13 1,712 10-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Last Post: DWaldman
  Need advice..set my own pressure or wait? brantel 14 3,377 09-30-2015, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Shastzi
Sad [CPAP] Dreading bedtime..... sunmanx 6 1,030 09-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: vsheline