Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't Wait for Bedtime!
RE: Can't Wait for Bedtime!
Looks really good. Glad to see you are having success.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
ISnore. Congratulations. Your charts look excellent.

A quick question: were you titrated in lab for the pressure setting of 9-13? And did they use a full face mask during the titration?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was originally scheduled for a split sleep study, so the first thing the tech did was try a full face mask, a nasal mask (Wisp), and nasal pillows (Swift FX) on me. Only the nasal pillows worked with my thick mustache and beard. I didn't sleep enough, so I had to go back for titration, and the same tech used the Swift FX for titration. I liked it okay, but I LOVE the P10... thanks to your advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
I forgot to say thanks to PaytonA and AshSF for the congratulations. I appreciate it guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
ISnore. We also welcome you as a new member of the P10 cult. Smile. You were saved from the many-months long trials and tribulations of multiple masks before seeing the light.

As our spiritual leader says: Ultimately everyone will be clamoring for the P10. Resistance is futile!!
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL... thanks! What I wanna know is how the cult got to my DME. If you get nasal pillows there, you have a choice; the P10 or the P10 for her. Period.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-30-2015, 02:03 PM)AshSF Wrote: ISnore. We also welcome you as a new member of the P10 cult. Smile. You were saved from the many-months long trials and tribulations of multiple masks before seeing the light.

As our spiritual leader says: Ultimately everyone will be clamoring for the P10. Resistance is futile!!

Oh no! Do you mean to tell me that I congratulated him for joining the cult. Gee whillikers that was a big misteak. Well, congratulations on your results anyway, isnore. I actually am happy for your success and even for the fact that the P10 works well for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Payton! Three nights with no leaks… and I sleep on my sides with a big fluffy feather pillow. Last night was the best yet. 0.36 consisting of 3 centrals, no obstructive or hypopnea. Did pick up a little Cheyne-Stokes and had 2 flow limitations. Also tried 5 minutes of ramp from 6 to 9.

[Image: 3G9eQc7.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome!
I wish we all could heve a non-horror story to tell!

Good-work
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
iSnore, if you go into Sleepyhead menu File/Preferences/Events, you can double click on the label "Cheyne-Stokes Breathing" and change that to Periodic Breathing. Also change the abbreviation from CSR to PB. That will put you one step ahead of JediMark's next change.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your bedtime "stack" HalfAsleep 19 931 02-17-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: drago7579
  [Equipment] CPAP circuit board testing with voltmeter? MAchine died and 4 month wait to be seen! agunslinger 2 682 04-16-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: agunslinger
  Spare machine or wait? David Clark 7 849 04-11-2022, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Newly diagnosed and don't want to wait. mfco7 6 921 02-23-2022, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Geer1
  [CPAP] Diagnosed AHI 112, use recalled DS1 or wait several months for new CPAP PhiladelphiaCollins 8 1,037 02-21-2022, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Wait Time for ResMed Equipment Replacement jerrydaw 3 1,049 01-30-2022, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Helena
  Wait for ResMed AirSense 11? Or buy AirSense 10 now? dk2011 25 19,748 01-24-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.