Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't fall back to sleep with the mask on after waking up in the night
Can't fall back to sleep with the mask on after waking up in the night
I have this thing where I would be able to fall asleep with my mask on (Dreamweaver full face + autoset 10) but when I wake up at night for whatever reason, I can't fall back to sleep with the mask on. Usually it becase the airflow is either too loud, or I get suffocated by too much pressure, which I don't understand. I look at the machine and it writes "4cm" but I FEEL at least twice that. It's like the ramp feature only works the first time you fall asleep.

Anyone can chime in on this issue?

Autoset 10
Mode - autoset
Ramp time 20min
EPR - on, 1
Dreamweaver
Pressure: 5cm - 10cm
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't fall back to sleep with the mask on after waking up in the night
I could not fall asleep using the CPAP at all. Period. I have no idea how anyone can use one of those insomnia boxes.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't fall back to sleep with the mask on after waking up in the night
Hi, NoddingHacker  I did not have this problem after the first week.  How long has this been bothering you?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,953 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 62 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 280 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,075 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 154 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 388 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.