Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation 2 & Nonin 3150 Pulse Oximeter
Question 
DreamStation 2 & Nonin 3150 Pulse Oximeter
Hello wonderful developers! I'm very thankful for what you all do! 
I am new to PAP therapy within the last year and I have been very interested to learn more about my therapy and learned quickly about OSCAR.

I recently received my DreamStation 2 in replacement of the DS1, during my research on the DS2 (going down the rabbit hole) I found documentation from Philips regarding the ability to pair the Nonin 3150 with the DS2 via Bluetooth. At this time I have not been able to figure out how to do so. My DME sent an email to a Philips contact today to ask for assistance.

My question and I'm unsure of the amount of effort, would it be possible in future releases to have the Oscar software be able to read a Nonin pulse oximeter file? Nonin uses a software called nVision and you can export a data file, but I do not find it currently compatible with OSCAR.

I'm hopeful in the future OSCAR will be able to read the data off of DS2, and if the 3150 is able to Bluetooth pair to the DS2, I would have additional SpO2 data.  If I can provide any information regarding the DS2, Nonin 3150 or nVision that might be of assitance.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation 2 & Nonin 3150 Pulse Oximeter
Yes, please!

I'm working on DS2 support, and any integrated oximetry reports (recorded by the DS2) wouldn't be readable until that's working. So as soon as you get that combination working, we'd love a zip of your SD card to test against.

Separate nVision PDF reports would be interesting regardless, along with whatever data files it creates.

You can upload sample data here:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

Please include your forum name so that we know who the upload is from.
Post Reply Post Reply
Done!

Thank you!

I sent a PDF and a .ASC data file that Nonin creates, all in a .ZIP.  

I'm still waiting on Philips contacts to get back to me on pairing the 3150 bluetooth to the DS2.
Post Reply Post Reply
After reviewing my SpO2 Data tonight in Nvision, I noticed that the raw file is a .NMI file, I did not put that in my .ZIP that I sent. It appears the export options are .ASC or .PDF file that I included.  

Curious if you need the .NMI file to make the data importable into OSCAR?
I also can provide you with the Nvision software and keycode if that helps.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, all of the above is helpful. I probably won't get to it very quickly, but it will be helpful in the future when I do!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 151 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 200 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,419 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 160 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 618 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 238 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 549 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.