Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't load Sleepyhead?
Can't load Sleepyhead?
I have downloaded Sleepyhead 4 times from 4 different sites and none of them will run on my system. I have an eMachines PC with Win7. I download the .exe file, click it, get an option to "Run" it, click run and then...nothing. Four times.

Between this an not being able to read my SD card in ResScan, I am having NO LUCK at all!!
RE: Can't load Sleepyhead?
FINALLY got it. I think it has something to do with Norton Anti-Virus. I got some kind of weird message from Norton saying the software wasn't recognized, but hundreds of Norton users have it, so I had to choose whether or not to install it. It took nearly 30 minutes for this message to appear. After clicking "OK" (or something, I can't remember) - Sleepyhead installed and I'm reviewing my data now!
RE: Can't load Sleepyhead?
Glad it worked for you, took a while to work for me too
youtube video "how to use sleepyhead" posted by britincanada
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...sleepyhead

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Newsoutherner first night load to OSCAR Newsoutherner 3 645 02-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SD card data wont load hosenose 13 4,986 04-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Richard-KW
  [CPAP] ResMed Data Load ENJ 4 2,476 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Last Post: RonWessels

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.