Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't purge effects from import into OSCAR of a 2020-misdated Sp02 file
Can't purge effects from import into OSCAR of a 2020-misdated Sp02 file
I'd appreciate help that would get me back to importing into the user I've been using.

I had to create a new profile to import Vauto's current-dated data into OSCAR. I properly tried both/all (I think) of the purge alternatives under the Advanced data option other than the one to purge everything. I did not try the Oximeter data cleanup, not being sure what would happen. 

Each time I imported the Vauto data--even after the red-colored day number numeral turned to black color--I'd get a part of the left side bar (that mentioned a "channel" amid other things) at that 2020 date.

(Inadvertently, in correcting the clock setting on my CMS50I pulse oximeter, I had changed the year setting to 2020 without noticing it before import.)

Thanks for reading,

2SB
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 143 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,337 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,730 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.