Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't see Neurologist for compliance
Question 
Can't see Neurologist for compliance
I have had a problem seeing the neurologist that wrote Rx for CPAP. I am now beyond the
90 days for compliance.

Can my primary verify compliance - I can bring resmed myair printout, and supplier for
coao can fax compliance info to doc.

Does anything special need to be written to indicate I am in compliance?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't see Neurologist for compliance
It depends on why you need to certify compliance. If your machine was funded through insurance then there is presumably a DME in the mix - they are normally the people you should be talking to.

If it's for a transport driver's license then you should check with your local DOT, but I imagine any GP could do it for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is through insurance.
There is a DME provider.

I will try contacting the DME provider and see what happens...
Post Reply Post Reply
The DME will need the SD card out of your machine to look at compliance and (hopefully) how things are going otherwise.

As an aside, the System 1 is a pretty old machine now - if it's been supplied in the last 90 days I would expect them to provide a current model DreamStation or Resmed AirSense 10.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a newer machine & mask (Resmed AutoSense, ESON mask) - couldn't find where to edit
my info.

So DME does have record (Using RESMED MyAir) via cell communications,
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2019, 12:05 PM)BigBird0000 Wrote: I have a newer machine & mask (Resmed AutoSense, ESON mask) - couldn't find where to edit
my info.

"UserCP" link in upper right corner of web page, then "Edit Profile".
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,452 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 432 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  compliance question singergal67 7 642 06-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: singergal67
  Vacation - CPAP compliance was amazing, now home and I'm struggling again Muhlyssa 3 506 05-26-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Muhlyssa
  Medicare Compliance Question plakky 9 1,479 03-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  out of compliance because of not getting much sleep narual 5 596 02-17-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.