Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't see last night results in OSCAR
RE: Can't see last night results in OSCAR
Thanks 

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Could you send me a photo of the serial number label, and any other identifying information, on your machine? Upload the photo to my Dropbox folder like before. I want to check whether OSCAR is identifying the machine properly.
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have determined that the failure to import the most recent two days is a bug in the importer. I will fix that in the next day or so after I look carefully to see if the same error is made in other places. I should be able to provide you a custom version of OSCAR for you to test.
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow, thats great news... Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night is missing after updat to Oscar 1.1.1 with Resmed AirSense 10 Pythagoras 6 546 08-07-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Pythagoras
  OSCAR 1.1.1 Doesn't import for previous night properly jdip 5 350 07-05-2020, 10:07 PM
Last Post: jdip
Sad Oscar kills the Ubuntu VM it is running in [solved: bug in VirtualBox, not OSCAR] fredex 1 406 12-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: fredex
  MyAir second night results finally in. Help w/results? Plmnb 2 321 12-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Difference in OSCAR results versus DreamMapper mish4m 6 967 10-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  OSCAR wont load daily results car54 22 2,332 05-04-2019, 01:13 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR - Maximize Toogle option, lost menu options [resolved in OSCAR v1.0.1] Perchas 7 585 05-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Perchas

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.