Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't see last night results in OSCAR
RE: Can't see last night results in OSCAR
Kept the card in the machine this night.

Still no reporting of last night, same results......

OSCAR reports changes I made to the pressure last night as being made 3 days ago. Huh 

I would like to help to reverse engineer, don't speak C however. Although I could read binary files, and possibly could make DLL's with Purebasic.

To reverse engineer it would be helpful if somebody could help me with a copy of the Devilbiss Smartlink PC software....
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you checked that the time and date are set correctly on both the machine and your computer?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-06-2020, 12:44 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: Have you checked that the time and date are set correctly on both the machine and your computer?

Computer is set correctly, machine has no date setting, only time, guess machine gets date from phone.

Phone reports last date used correctly.

And there is a correlation in reported data/date, phone/OSCAR.

(except for the last two days missing from OSCAR)

(And, OSCAR reports date a bit strange, IMHO. When you click "Thu Dec 3" you get data recorded during the night of the 4th. I suppose because people go to bed before 12 Smile )
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, BTW

If someone wants the content of my SD card, just let me know.....
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll take a look at your SD card and see if anything jumps out at me. Help/Torubleshooting/Create zip of SD card and upload the zip file to my Dropbox folder
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I understand you correctly, when you import the SD card into OSCAR, the last date shown is always two days earlier than it should be. Has it always been this way, or is this a new development?

Is the SD image you sent me current (i.e., including 12/5)? OSCAR shows Dec 3rd as the latest date on your SD card. Can you tell me whether the data shown matches what should be shown for Dec 3rd, or for Dec 5th?

Could you post a screenshot of all data on the Devilbiss app related to last night? I would especially like to see a count of Central Apneas reported by Devilbiss, if you have one.

Thanks.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply
This is recorded to the card TODAY.

It always has been so....

Night from sat to sun (today) :    

fri-sat:    

thu-fri:    
Post Reply Post Reply
wed-thu:    

tue-wed:    

mon-tue:    
Post Reply Post Reply
When the image from the app reports "THU" OSCAR reports "Wed.", see post above.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. It appears that the OSCAR is reporting elapsed time and CA correctly, with huge errors on Hypopneas.

The SD card does have data for the 5th and morning of the 6th. I will look into why OSCAR isn't displaying that. Don't expect an immediate answer as the DV6 importer is unknown territory for me.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PURGED LAST NIGHT FROM OSCAR & RE-IMPORTED HELP DUE TO HIGHER THAN NORMAL AHI Plmnb 0 89 03-14-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 246 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Use Oscar twice in one night silverdr 2 497 07-05-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  Set CPAP to fixed pressure but OSCAR shows pressure decreasing all night... cpapnewbie18 2 725 01-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Differences in the Wellue O2 Ring App Data Results and Oscar Data Results on the same mikep118 3 659 01-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: purplebear
  Strange OSCAR 1.4.0 results jeffg 1 459 11-14-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.