Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

clinical setup resmed s9 auto 25
RE: clinical setup resmed s9 auto 25
In the mean time i looked at various resmed web apperances around the world.
Auto 25 is not offered in for instance France, Switzerland, U.K.,USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.
I only found it in Germany and in a group resmed calls 'other european countries' (whatever these are).
According to the post of vsheline Auto 25 could be a VPAP auto, but somewhat reduced.
In Germany there ist at this time high pressure in the market to reduce the costs of PAP treatments.
I have received via email- order the clinical guide for the s9 VPAP devices from this forum and i shall look at this book.
Many thanks to all contributors.
I think my question has been answered.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: clinical setup resmed s9 auto 25
Please let us know if the VPAP Auto manual is enough to work for you. That way we can help others who may ask later.

And if you ever get the actual clinician manual, please let us know! We can add it to the list.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 98 2 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,677 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,330 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,938 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 391 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 249 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.