Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't seem to import today's data from Sleepyhead
Can't seem to import today's data from Sleepyhead
I installed Sleepyhead and by following the directions I was able to import what was on the SD card and view it yesterday.

However, I used my machine and actually fell asleep for two hours (2 a.m. to 4 a.m.) today and I wanted to check the results, but I can't pull up today's data. I tried clicking on the "usual" or remembered locations, and got nothing (still had all the data up to July 27). I tried going to the "F" directory (the SD card slot on my computer) but didn't pull anything up from there.

Can you import the current date's data or do I have to wait until after midnight tonight? I didn't put the machine on until I went to bed at 2 a.m. (family party) so I expected to see something for July 28. The SD card seemed to be inserted all the way when I removed it this morning.

Is if possible I dd something wrong while setting up Sleepyhead? Maybe Preferences?

Disappointed. I finally fall asleep with the dang thing on and I don't know how I did.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't seem to import today's data from Sleepyhead
Put the card back in the machine and wait a few minutes. Then try again.

Is it saying there's no new data?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2013, 09:39 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Put the card back in the machine and wait a few minutes. Then try again.

Is it saying there's no new data?

It says "No Data" when I click on today's date. It has yesterday's. I tried both checking "usual or remembered locations" and new location (I clicked on the "F" directory because my SD card slot is the F drive).

I'm wondering if I should uninstall then reinstall?

I did change the max pressure setting last night from 19.5 to 18 (after changing it earlier yesterday from 25) Could that have messed things up? I wouldn't have thought so.

Post Reply Post Reply
Follow Paula's advice and put the card back in the machine. Try waiting until after noon. SleepyHead does this sometimes, and you just have to wait, sometimes until the next day. On one rare occasion I simply lost one day of data for no known reason.

SleepyHead doesn't always play well with the BiPAP machines.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2013, 12:06 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Follow Paula's advice and put the card back in the machine. Try waiting until after noon. SleepyHead does this sometimes, and you just have to wait, sometimes until the next day. On one rare occasion I simply lost one day of data for no known reason.

SleepyHead doesn't always play well with the BiPAP machines.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm going to attempt another nap and see what happens.

Thanks so much for your advice.

Post Reply Post Reply
With the help of some more experienced members, I believe that the data was recorded on the SD card, so it's an import problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you check to see if it is on tomorrow's data?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 816 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 522 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Equipment] OSCAR and ResMed oximeter data import Filbert 2 778 08-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Best O2 monitor to import into OSCAR? arborgent 9 1,857 01-23-2023, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 725 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  How do I import data into OSCAR? trinity2 6 1,894 11-21-2022, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.