Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't use CPAP unless my hair is in a ponytail UGHHH
RE: Can't use CPAP unless my hair is in a ponytail UGHHH
(04-02-2016, 04:46 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: My hair is about 24 inches long and it doesn't affect my F10 (used during sleep study - I am STILL waiting on my machine from Aprea - grrr) but my beard does cause leaks sadly I expect once I get my machine I will have to shave - sigh...
Hi Frank Smile yep I found that I had to trim my beard when I started with this dang machine. Mind you I just trimmed it really short but then found I had to shave the bit round the bottom of my moustache and I just left the bit on my chin Thumbs-down-1 so now I look a bit like a billy-goat.
Ah well,the pressures of looking cool oldman

Post Reply Post Reply
Ponytails are hot. Relax Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I already love this group and the support!! You guys rock!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep. With DreamWear i have to ponytail it, and bobby pin/snap clip the headgear in place. I went to the Wisp, and dont have to do the ponytail, but i have to pull some hair forward from the top strap.
"I am not a Doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I use my long side of short curly permed hair to anchor my p10 Big Grin bottom strap goes under the hair and top strap over
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
I have to twist my nose hair into little pigtails and thread them through the blow holes of my P10.
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 08:39 PM)sdb7802 Wrote: I have to twist my nose hair into little pigtails and thread them through the blow holes of my P10.

Dielaughing
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
Am I the only one getting the "7 Hidden Dementia Signs" ad on this forum?

Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 09:51 PM)sdb7802 Wrote: Am I the only one getting the "7 Hidden Dementia Signs" ad on this forum?

Yes, you are the only one. BigwinkWhistle

But seriously, ads are served up based upon content of posts, plus they also look at your browser history or cookies, and if you've looked at dementia or alzheimer's websites in the past, they might serve up an ad like that one. For a bit more info, see here.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2016, 09:51 PM)sdb7802 Wrote: Am I the only one getting the "7 Hidden Dementia Signs" ad on this forum?

Yep. But to be fair, I'm getting makeup ads, and ads about chicken coops!Huhsign
"I am not a Doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F&P Evora Full With Facial Hair DreamerDude 2 921 11-19-2022, 06:02 PM
Last Post: DreamerDude
  Mask Slippage with Fine Hair Donna 18 10,358 01-20-2021, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PaulaBunyan
  Full Face Mask Fit with Facial Hair? dreamstream 15 3,741 07-28-2020, 07:21 AM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  Ladies: hair issue Palmtrees 12 2,099 09-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Palmtrees
  AirFit N30i mask OK for people with short head hair? vroomvroom 10 2,688 09-02-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  CPAP making my eyes very puffy, drying my hair and skin, causing it to itch Thanos 5 2,822 04-02-2019, 02:15 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Hair transplant mimono 4 2,273 10-15-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.