Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can we get personal?
RE: Can we get personal?
(07-31-2012, 02:32 PM)kitley Wrote: You guys are just too hilarious. Love the pics, Dreamcatcher!

Thanks

A little nose and ear hair is nothing. Try going through this Too-funny Dielaughing

Post Reply Post Reply
Hilarious!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think, you should try laser hair removal treatment. With the help of this your problem diffidently solve for longer time.

Post Reply Post Reply
I dont know how i came across the great place but im sure glad i did

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty.
She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where she is.
Ellen DeGeneres
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this:
[commercial link removed]
It is cheap. Works well. And does not need batteries.
Works on ear hair too.

Sorry, had to remove the direct commercial link, per our Forum Rules. If anyone wants to find the link, do a Google search for "Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer". Thanks -SS.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
Come on ref, that was never a foul Too-funny

If your unsure about links, dont use them, I dont cos Paula is dying to whack me one with her hammer but I wont give her the satisfaction, also Im going to stop checking my spelling Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Mea culpa. I'll be better. I thought that was only for CPAP suppliers.
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2012, 11:53 AM)mikeh99 Wrote: Mea culpa. I'll be better. I thought that was only for CPAP suppliers.

No problem, Mike. There's ways around it - you can post non-DME, sleep apnea-related links like this in the Commercial Posts Forum, or just tell folks to go a Google search (like I did in my editing of your post). That way, you get the info across without providing a direct link or web address.

We're trying to keep most commercial website links off the forums in order to maintain our legal status as an "educational" website and forum. This is so we can continue to distribute copyrighted CPAP Clinician Setup Manuals under the "Fair Use" sections of U.S. Copyright law. It protects us legally.

Thanks. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
In other words, ya just hafta be sneaky! LOL!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-17-2012, 06:29 PM)mjbearit Wrote: In other words, ya just hafta be sneaky! LOL!

Yeah, what he said. Too-funny

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,896 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Any personal experiences with BMC Luna GII 2.4 Auto Machine Yuley 5 5,253 01-29-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: robertiv
  US Tariffs and/or FDA restrictions on import of CPAP for personal use MarkSc 2 1,399 06-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Last Post: MarkSc
  Personal Experience On Nasal Mask Compared with Full Face Mask ramphil2019 19 4,529 04-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: ramphil2019
  Home Sleep Study Rental - What online places/companies are best to use from personal My3rd3y3 0 1,107 03-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Last Post: My3rd3y3
  Mask Discussion (split from "Your Personal CPAP Success Story" thread) Sleepyb 1 2,062 06-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Buckeyedog
  [Health] My New Personal Record Netskier 3 3,697 03-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Netskier

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.