Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can you ger
Can you ger
an ACCAP to keep it's settings all night? Like with a certain pressure, all night to keep everything, the Mask, with a good seal. When I wake up its barley keeping enough pressure to keep my mask sealed Outside of that I don't think I could go to sleep without being on a CPAP. I like the two different pressure ratios to stay the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can you ger
(02-20-2016, 02:03 AM)Elapid Wrote: an ACCAP to keep it's settings all night? Like with a certain pressure, all night to keep everything, the Mask, with a good seal. When I wake up its barley keeping enough pressure to keep my mask sealed Outside of that I don't think I could go to sleep without being on a CPAP. I like the two different pressure ratios to stay the same.

Welcome to the forum Elapid,
Could you give us a little more information, so that your question can be answered?

Fill out your profile. What machine and pressure is it set to? What mask are you using?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Elapid,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure what your question is.
Much success to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not sure I am understanding the question. Are you asking if an auto machine (APAP) can be set to a constant pressure like a CPAP?

If so, yes. At least most all current machines. How to do so depends on your machine. If you include more specifics in your profile, we may be able to better answer your question. In any case, if that is what you are asking, you would likely need to get to the clinician menu to set the machine to a straight, set pressure.

The clinician manual for your machine will tell you how to get to the clinician menu and how to set it up. You can find or request clinician manuals for most CPAPs delivered over the last ten years on this forum website.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought this was going to be a thread about gastroesophageal reflux (lol).
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.