Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can you help me find my old web/mail order DME
Can you help me find my old web/mail order DME
If responding with a name breaks a rule, please just PM me if you have the answer but can't reference a post.

A search of my posts with quite a bit of creativity hasn't found the info I need.

4 to 5 years ago I posted (several times) that I had found a Web/Mail Order DME when I became disillusioned with my original local supplicer (American Home Patient.)

I like them; the prices were good; it was convenient; my insurance company recommended them and they were fully supported.

Vaguely I thing they might have been something like Evergreen, or green?, and might have been physically in Indiana (or somewhere in the Midwest-ish area of the US.

You can't search for 3 letter words like DME or web, and the time controls aren't that configurable.

THANKS IN ADVANCED.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can you help me find my old web/mail order DME
There's no problem giving the name of a DME, but you can't post a link. Be careful if the DME has a .com in the name - eg BobsCheapCPAP.com is not allowed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Herb, I've been rummaging through old threads using various search keys and have come up with nothing much except a few posts saying American Home care were very good.

It seems to be the case that every time you find a good supplier or tradesman they eventually go bad. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #30 does offer insurance billing and has competitive online prices. For out of pocket purchases, the prices from Supplier #33 are pretty hard to beat. I would be surprised if your insurance company did not have a record of who was approved for your purchases. You might call and ask.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Herb, if you want to continue the search on AB, you can do an end-run around the 4-character restriction by using an outside search engine. For example, with Google, you can use:

site:apneaboard.com herbm dme web

... and then refine it from there with additional search terms.

I know how annoying it is not to be able to remember something like that. It nags at you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone for trying. #30 is interesting.

Thanks Fats Drywaller, I actually thought of using a search engine and for various reasons just didn't try -- it's a good idea. Thank you again.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,222 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 330 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 349 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 331 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Will lofta help me find the right pressures? Swsch2985 6 458 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.