Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can you read it or not? - Picture
Why is it that some people can see the images and some can't. I can't. With the bottom pic I see the white birds and the black birds and some alteration with the birds but I see no helicopter.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2012, 09:29 AM)iSnooze Wrote: Why is it that some people can see the images and some can't. I can't. With the bottom pic I see the white birds and the black birds and some alteration with the birds but I see no helicopter.

You need to relax your eyes. Try these tricks:

1> Look at one of the pictures with a light source - preferably a window - behind you (causing a reflection in the screen), try looking at the reflection and bringing the reflection into focus.

2> If that didn't work and you don't mind a few nose prints on your screen, you can place your nose in the center of an image, stare at the entire picture while very slowly moving back from the screen.

At some point the hidden images should appear. It may take you a couple of times, but I have never met anyone who cannot eventually see the images (as long as they have two functioning eyes). Bigwink

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2012, 09:29 AM)iSnooze Wrote: Why is it that some people can see the images and some can't. I can't. With the bottom pic I see the white birds and the black birds and some alteration with the birds but I see no helicopter.

They are harder to see on the computer screen.

Try printing it out & look at it that way.
Even if the picture is in color, you can print it in black & white. That won't affect your ability to see it.
Using the ResMed Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask with a chinstrap

I do not use either the Ramp nor the EPR Comfort features

Have been on CPAP since December 1998

This is my 3rd machine

I use the ResMed ResScan Software (Version 3.16)
Post Reply Post Reply

I forgot all about these, love the pics
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Barber gives free haircuts to kid who read to him GrammaBear 3 503 08-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
Sad SERVER ISSUE: FORUM LOST ONE DAY's POSTS... please read. SuperSleeper 33 9,937 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  How do you receive your television Picture? pk6301 13 4,494 05-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Information [Admin Note] What is allowed in the Off-Topic Forum [PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE] SuperSleeper 0 12,059 02-20-2012, 09:29 PM