Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Canada 1898
Question 
I see usernames and other references to Canada 1898.
Is this about the Quebec Boundary Extension Act of 1898?

Yeah, Googled it.

(The US education system falls short on US History; so, not knowing about Canadian history is to be expected.)

Mongo
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well pile my plate with Poutine, pour me a Labatt's, and be quiet, the Habs are playing the Leafs...
Post Reply Post Reply
Add one more language to doc's CV.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Genevois is somewhat similar to Quebecois, similar enough that I did several semesters of med school at McGill....
Post Reply Post Reply
Although I am Canadian, that is not why I have the 1898 at the end of my username. Totally different reason!

Poutine is delish if made right, I prefer a Rolling Rock, and although the Leafs haven't won the Stanley Cup since 1967, I will be a Leaf's fan til the day I die! EH!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Cate, you are a sad, deluded person. The Leafs will never be as great a team, the Habs, have it, and are the natural kings of hockey Wink.
Post Reply Post Reply

Yes, that may well be true, but I never said the Leafs would again win the Stanley Cup, nor come close to it. Just that I'd be a Leafs fan til the sun no longer shines!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2015, 08:53 AM)cate1898 Wrote: Yes, that may well be true, but I never said the Leafs would again win the Stanley Cup, nor come close to it. Just that I'd be a Leafs fan til the sun no longer shines!

The U.S. corollary would be a Cleveland Browns fan. They have not won a football championship since 1967, and yet are some of the most dedicated football fans.

[Image: 12071732_1194844670542767_514170017_n.jp...e=564BCE00]
Post Reply Post Reply
Or the New York Mets? Or Leeds United?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day!! cate1898 1 380 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Last Post: chill
  Canada 2015 zonk 1 465 07-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Happy Thanksgiving (Canada) zonk 1 1,192 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper