Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

anyone with positive apnea reduction using emf shielding over bed?
anyone with positive apnea reduction using emf shielding over bed?
lessemf.com have a sheilding, a net, silver(nano) impregnated and a mat for the floor.
expensive, starts at $Us1000.
has anyone had apnea benefits using these or similar.
which would be to say that EMF has some causal or exacerbationary effect on apnea.
lessemf(dot)com/product/dream-canopy/
youtube(doT)com/watch?v=wNFn42NHNFI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: anyone with positive apnea reduction using emf shielding over bed?
I would not spend a nickel on it—it is a scam. However, it has benefitted one of my classmates, who made a fortune by producing it.
Post Reply Post Reply
they do use emf meters, and one could do that oneself. the only question would be does it show what they show, and is the difference in those emf levels a thing that matters significantly?
and the apnea machine (or oximeter) does not lie.
Post Reply Post Reply
What you are talking about is a psychiatric issue. There is no such thing as being unbale to tolerate normal amounts of electromagnetism. If you want to spend money spend it on a therapist and i dont say that as a joke.
Post Reply Post Reply
It might be more effective to sleep in a tent in the bedroom.

IMO the problem with these scam-ish gizmos is they make a claim about some feature or other, when another feature is more likely. It might indeed help someone with their sleep if they have an enclosed, womb-y, feeling, no drafts, with light largely eliminated. This has nothing to do with EMFs, and more to do with sleeping under a canopy.

Add a little white noise (which could easily be sold as “zapping EMFs”), and your percent sleep efficiency can easily go up.

I’m quite sure posters here could come up with a more effective bed setup design for enhancing sleep quality at under $10 than a $1000 EMF repellent bed drape.
Post Reply Post Reply
you seem very sure of yourself. I am not here to argue.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2024, 03:08 PM)Pierelly Wrote: you seem very sure of yourself. 

I support HalfAsleep 's arguments and tone. I am polite as long as I can, but there comes a point when we must be direct and dismiss any pseudoscience.
Post Reply Post Reply
What specifically are you concerned about regarding EMF? Is the hypothesis that EMF impacts sleep quality?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 771 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [Health] AHI Increased - Covid Positive amfar33 2 443 12-27-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Treatment] Very frustrated after radiofrequency tongue base reduction surgery phitom816 4 1,409 12-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Too Sleepy
  Did you felt better after an septoplasty and turbinate reduction? MikeR20 5 705 11-24-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  [Treatment] Clear airway events or false positive? knobwasher 3 708 06-21-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  False positive for sleep apnea/UARS? Bluebuffalo 8 1,201 05-11-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  How long to feel positive effects of CPAP parkdj808 12 1,252 03-26-2023, 11:33 AM
Last Post: parkdj808

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.