Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot Change Height of Graphs
Cannot Change Height of Graphs
I used to be able to put my cursor on the gray line between graphs and adjust their individual height. That isn't working any more. I can no longer adjust the height of individual graphs.

I can drag graphs up and down into different position / locations. 
I can pin / unpin graphs.

I just can no longer change their height.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cannot Change Height of Graphs
I'm not aware that anything's changed in Oscar that would cause this problem. Can you let us know which version of Oscar you're using, what computer and operating system? Have you made any changes to your system recently?

If you right-click in the title area of any graph you will get an option to "Reset Graph Layout" - this will return all the graphs to the default height (which may or may not be what you want).
Post Reply Post Reply
I just clicked "Reset Graph Layout" and now all my graphs are tall again and I cannot make them smaller. Darn. I was afraid of that.

My setup...
MacBook Pro, mid 2014, 16 GB RAM
macOS Catalina 10.15.3
OSCAR 1.0.1-r-1
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure why you can no longer drag to resize the graph's, but there is a setting in OSCAR you can change for graph height:

Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2020, 12:03 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: Not sure why you can no longer drag to resize the graph's, but there is a setting in OSCAR you can change for graph height:

Thanks, Jeff. I was unaware of that general setting. That helps a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,049 Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 249 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 568 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 564 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Interpeting graphs SteveC 2 618 10-05-2023, 05:38 AM
Last Post: novelowe
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.