Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot import data
Cannot import data
Hi there,

I have installed Oscar 1.2 and I am using windows 64 OS.  when trying to import recent data, the software Oscar freezes and does not responds.  I cannot select folder, nor do anything.  I have to go to Contro Pannel and end the task.

any clues what is happennign?

all the best
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Cannot import data
Try holding down the shift key when you start OSCAR. That will force OSCAR to use an alternative graphics engine and that might help.
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Import CSV to Oscar? Ramias 0 13 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ramias
  Making the OSCAR oximeter import wizard default to yesterday greyham 5 86 01-18-2021, 04:20 PM
Last Post: greyham
  Import from SleepyHead to OSCAR has unknown data, requests copy for devs bpb21 8 374 12-29-2020, 08:44 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  sample import file for Sp02 sesheridan 2 130 12-24-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Import Data not showing Mjmcd 2 158 11-23-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  data import issues with Philips Respironics REMstar Plus (System One) c-flex+ sark666 4 187 11-03-2020, 03:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR OXIMETER Import Question andrewb340 21 1,011 09-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.