Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card
RE: Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card
I uninstall and install EncorePro2 once again. But EncorePro cannot read the mapped network drive as it can only read SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
I used EncorePro 2 until SleepyHead became available for my DreamStation. EncorePro 2 only reads from a sd card. I left the sd card that came with my machine in the card reader all the time and had my FlashAir card load my data onto it. I pointed EncorePro 2 to the sd card in the reader. Not only did this allow EncorePro 2 load my data, it gave me a backup copy of my data and I can take the card out of the computer to take to my sleep sleep doctor if I need to. I still use this procedure with SleepyHead.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it auto copy the data from FlashAir to the SD card in the card reader or have to copy manually?

Btw, have you came across EncorePro 2 cannot detect database? Now the EncorePro 2 install and run one time only. It cannot detect database the next time I run EncorePro 2.

I need to print the report to the doctor. Sleepyhead is all graph. I don't which how to produce report.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use FlashPap to scan the FlashAir card for new data and then import the new data to the sd card in the computer. SleepMaster works the same way. The process has to be started manually.

I haven't had a problem with Encore not being able to detect the database after finding it the first time. You may have to uninstall the program completely and then reinstall it. This thread goes into detail on how to do that.

I haven't printed a report using EncorePro, so I can't help you there. I take my sd card to my sleep doctor to print reports for DOT compliance when I need them. Perhaps you can find a Durable Medical Equipment supplier who can that for you.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 942 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network Jerry Sends 11 1,732 03-01-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,979 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Can CO2 drive Hypopnea? Arik 4 1,273 02-14-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  First Test Drive -- Optimistic herbm 70 18,996 01-17-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: herbm
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,644 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Anthem Prudent Buyer PPO In-Network DME in Los Angeles area? macamon 0 931 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: macamon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.