Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card
Question 
Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card
I bought the 16GB Toshiba FlashAir W03 SD card for my Philips dreamstation yesterday. I cannot map it to network drive by input the IP "-\\192-168-1-16\" in Windows 10. I can browse the wifi SD card using browser by enter URL "http-192-168-1-16" though.
Sorry for the IP because brand new members are not allowed to post links
The CONFIG file is as below. What have I done wrong? Please help.

Thanks

[WLANSD]
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.1.16
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0
Default_Gateway=192.168.1.1
[Vendor]
CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNAME=FlashAir
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.01
CID=02544d535731364740d03a6d79010601
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
MASTERCODE=ac5f3ed128ef
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
UPLOAD=1
NOISE_CANCEL=2
APPINFO=0000000000000000
APPSSID=router
APPNETWORKKEY=password
FORMATSETMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card
Hi mumug - Welcome

The FlashAir doesn't have Windows or Samba support. You will need to use ftp to access the files. If you are planning on downloading CPAP data, you need to use either FlashPAP or Sleep Master. Both are free.

SleepMaster:
http://www.sleepmaster.org/

FlashPAP:
http://www.cognitial.com/flashpap/flashpap.htm
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I want to import the data to EncorePro v2.17.8.0. I still need to install either SleepMaster or FlashPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mumug,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy and also with getting your data card working
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2017, 09:16 PM)mumug Wrote: I want to import the data to EncorePro v2.17.8.0. I still need to install either SleepMaster or FlashPAP?

Yes!  If you use Sleep Master it will create a directory in your Documents directory and will have a name Of Username_MachineType when you go through card setup.  If you use FlashPAP create a directory anywhere on your computer then during configuration enter in that location.

When you go to Encore, point it to the download directory on your computer. With that said, if Encore is like ResScan it will require a SD card for it to read the data..
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2017, 07:30 PM)mumug Wrote: I bought the 16GB Toshiba FlashAir W03 SD card for my Philips dreamstation yesterday. I cannot map it to network drive by input the IP "-\\192-168-1-16\" in Windows 10. I can browse the wifi SD card using browser by enter URL "http-192-168-1-16" though.
Sorry for the IP because brand new members are not allowed to post links
The CONFIG file is as below. What have I done wrong? Please help.

Thanks

[WLANSD]
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=192.168.1.16
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0
Default_Gateway=192.168.1.1
[Vendor]
CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNAME=FlashAir
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.01
CID=02544d535731364740d03a6d79010601
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
MASTERCODE=ac5f3ed128ef
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
UPLOAD=1
NOISE_CANCEL=2
APPINFO=0000000000000000
APPSSID=router
APPNETWORKKEY=password
FORMATSETMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0

(02-04-2017, 08:34 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi mumug - Welcome

The FlashAir doesn't have Windows or Samba support. You will need to use ftp to access the files.  If you are planning on downloading CPAP data, you need to use either FlashPAP or Sleep Master. Both are free.  

SleepMaster:
http://www.sleepmaster.org/

FlashPAP:
http://www.cognitial.com/flashpap/flashpap.htm

You can browse flashair using windows explorer. That is how I copy my data. You will just need to add:
UPLOAD=1
WEBDAV=2

And you will be able to browse to //192.168.x.x and copy/manipulate the files. I prefer to do it this way but certainly if you prefer sleepmaster or flashpap, by all means.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help.
I tried SleepMaster but it wants to initialize the Toshiba wifi card so I stop it.
I also tried FlashPAP, it can read the wifi card that is in my dreamstation.
But I still cannot map network drive as mentioned in the thread.
http://www-apneaboard-com/forums/Thread-Easiest-way-to-connect-to-FlashAir-SD-card-using-a-static-IP-in-Windows?pid=166594#pid166594
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2017, 07:43 AM)mumug Wrote: Thanks for the help.
I tried SleepMaster but it wants to initialize the Toshiba wifi card so I stop it.
I also tried FlashPAP, it can read the wifi card that is in my dreamstation.
But I still cannot map network drive as mentioned in the thread.
http://www-apneaboard-com/forums/Thread-Easiest-way-to-connect-to-FlashAir-SD-card-using-a-static-IP-in-Windows?pid=166594#pid166594

Did you add the: "WEBDAV=2"  (no quotes) to your cfg file on the card as I described above? Without doing that you won't be able to map a drive or access it via the IP address in Windows Explorer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much. It can map the network drive now.
But the porbelm I face now is EncorePro2 cannot check the database version and quit. Uninstall and re-install many times but no luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2017, 09:22 AM)mumug Wrote: Thank you very much. It can map the network drive now.
But the porbelm I face now is EncorePro2 cannot check the database version and quit. Uninstall and re-install many times but no luck.

Glad I could be of assistance on the FlashAir. Unfortunately I cannot help you with EncorePro2 as I've never used it before.  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 946 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  [split] CPAP Machine Choices - Jerry Sends Buying CPAP Out Of Network Jerry Sends 11 1,750 03-01-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 51,003 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Can CO2 drive Hypopnea? Arik 4 1,275 02-14-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  First Test Drive -- Optimistic herbm 70 19,005 01-17-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: herbm
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,647 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Anthem Prudent Buyer PPO In-Network DME in Los Angeles area? macamon 0 932 04-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: macamon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.