Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cant get vauto to go with myair app
Cant get vauto to go with myair app
I know this app is garbage but I would like to have it work on my phone. My AHI does not show up on my airsense vauto unless I go to the setup menu. I bought this machine used with 160 hours on it. It has not been used since 2016, After making an account I get the message below. Is there anyway I can get this serial number registered to me so I can use the app? Or a way I can have it connect via bluetooth like the dreamstation? Hoping someone has a workaround, the provider I am sure has it paid off or is done with it 5 years later. 

Thanks!

"The serial number of the machine you had on file with myAir previously had a relationship with a provider. That provider has removed this machine from your account so it has also been removed from your myAir account.
To continue using myAir, please sign in at https://myair.resmed.com/. You will be prompted to provide the new serial and device number of the machine you are currently using. The serial and device numbers can be found on the back of your machine.
Sleep well!"
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cant get vauto to go with myair app
I don’t know but I would follow the link and put in your serial number. I did that with a used VAUTO and got on. But I don’t know if it had been registered before.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I just registered with that serial number. It worked for a few hours and then I got the email talking about the provider. Any other way I can get this info on my phone?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2021, 10:08 PM)Cpap626 Wrote: I know this app is garbage but I would like to have it work on my phone. My AHI does not show up on my airsense vauto unless I go to the setup menu.

You may want to contact ResMed for help with the serial number issue.  
MyAir support @ ResMed.com

In regard to being able to see your AHI on your VAuto, check the Clinician Menu to be sure your settings are correct.

Go to Clinicians Menu...
Scroll to Options...
Click on Essentials...
Select Plus...  (If Plus isn't selected, you will not see the AHI in the patient menu.

When you wake up in the morning, just look at the Sleep Report on screen.  You will see the AHI listed without accessing the Clinicians menu.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for letting me know about the plus feature. That’s originally what I wanted!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 858 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 465 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What machine? VAuto vs ASV snapperzz 3 141 03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
  New diagnosis, Vauto on the way, some questions SBTApnea 12 727 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,355 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.