Well, not unless you're running the car in the garage or the house to charge it. Or using a generator in the house, garage, or too close to the house.
All lead acid batteries emit some hydrogen if you charge them wrong. (INCLUDING sealed lead acid batteries, AGM, Gel Cells, etc.)
However, you can't really get hydrogen very fast out of any setup you're likely to use at home.
The most hydrogen you can make with one amp into a car battery is .008 ounce per hour. If you had a 100 amp charger, it would probably melt the battery, but it would only produce about 0.8 ounces of hydrogen per hour.
Unless you have a tightly closed up room, 1 ounce of hydrogen per hour is probably going to dissipate before it can burn or explode in the room.
You can build up hydrogen in the air space inside the battery, which can go bang under some conditions.
You have to have about 4% hydrogen concentration in the air to become explosive.
Hydrogen is not toxic to humans unless you get the concentration so high it blocks out oxygen. For that matter, when your battery is generating hydrogen, it's also making oxygen, so you probably couldn't smother anyway.
In order to produce 2 ounces of hydrogen, you have to consume 18 ounces of water. That's a whole pint of water. If your charger is making hydrogen that fast, you'll be out of water really quickly.