Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Carefushion chin strap
Carefushion chin strap
This chin strap is working for me so far. So glad that this, along with the wisp, is working out. Lot of improvement over a short period of time. Excuse the dog hair. We have 3 and no matter how often they are brushed, their hair flies everywhere. It is what it is. The only thing that would make it better for me is if the back strap wasn't as wide as it is. Oh-jeez

[attachment=604]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: chin strap
Hi me50, Which brand of chinstrap is it?
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2013, 08:50 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi me50, Which brand of chinstrap is it?

It is a carefushion and I am guessing a size large. The sleep lab gave it to me to try and so far, so good. It has Velcro on the back strap and the top strap. What kind of nasal mask are you using?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks me50 for letting me know what brand of chinstrap you got, I'm glad it, and the Wisp is working so well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Me50,

Don't know if 50 is your age or not. But I love having a wider chin strap because it does double duty. It keeps my mouth shut and gives me a nightly chin-lift. I think my chins are better everyday!

Kate
:Using cpap then vpap since Feb.2013,
Kate
Post Reply Post Reply
me50, when you have the time, please re-do your review following the guidelines here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...this-forum
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2013, 11:17 PM)Kate Wrote: Dear Me50,

Don't know if 50 is your age or not. But I love having a wider chin strap because it does double duty. It keeps my mouth shut and gives me a nightly chin-lift. I think my chins are better everyday!

Kate

(12-11-2013, 11:59 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: me50, when you have the time, please re-do your review following the guidelines here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...this-forum

I really didn't intend this to be a review of the product but so many people were asking about chin straps and I thought this was the best place to put it so they could see a picture of it I haven't had it long enough for me to do a thorough review if there is a better place to post this could you please move it there thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2013, 11:17 PM)Kate Wrote: Dear Me50,

Kate

my user name is just a user name that does not coincide with my age. The width where I put my chin is fine; as a matter of fact, all of it is fine but, if I had a choice, I would like to see what it would be like with the back strap not so wide. Just an observation. I think Paula may move this to the proper place as I wasn't trying to review the chin strap as I haven't used it long enough for that (less than a week).
Post Reply Post Reply
Then, if you could, update your first post to state what the name of the chin strap is at least.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2013, 08:53 PM)me50 Wrote:
(12-11-2013, 08:50 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi me50, Which brand of chinstrap is it?

It is a carefushion and I am guessing a size large. The sleep lab gave it to me to try and so far, so good. It has Velcro on the back strap and the top strap. What kind of nasal mask are you using?
Hi me50,
Sorry I neglected to answer your question about the nasal mask I'm using. It's the Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask and I like it very much.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Respironics Premium Chin Strap III ginzo 5 6,729 09-16-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Product Review] Ultimate chin strap Walla Walla 6 5,836 02-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: MitchS
Thumbsup [Product Review] PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads) richb 5 3,694 09-21-2018, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] Avalon Aire Super Delux Chin Strap MobileBasset 10 7,562 09-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ginzo
  [Product Review] Carefusion ruby chin strap bryank1 3 6,330 08-29-2015, 09:35 AM
Last Post: big_dave
  [Product Review] Chin Straps [ResMed "Chin Restraint"] Bompa 3 7,415 06-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Last Post: PeteW5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.