Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cause of AHI increase ??
Sounds like you're back in a good spot again. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GrammaBear,
Sounds like, so far, your pressure adjustment was a good one, hope things continue to go well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My husband commented that perhaps the sleep doctor would not be impressed because I changed the machine pressure. Guess I will find out.
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-31-2015, 07:39 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: My husband commented that perhaps the sleep doctor would not be impressed because I changed the machine pressure. Guess I will find out.
Yeah, I know what you mean, Hopefully he doesn't yell at you to much. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do to get back on track though.
Good luck with the new settings.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2015, 07:39 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: My husband commented that perhaps the sleep doctor would not be impressed because I changed the machine pressure. Guess I will find out.

GrammaBear,
My sleep doctor didn't like me changing pressure either, but he agreed my numbers were a lot better than the setting of 4 to 20 he set my machine at!
I'm happy your AHI is improved, just watch it for awhile, and don't get too worried if it goes up and down. Mine varies from .4 to 1.5.
OpalRose
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Good job Gramma! We're all very proud of you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahi still 2-3.5, increase pressure? Kryogen 8 261 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [CPAP] Sudden Increase in Pressure CPAPGuy 3 385 09-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Last Post: CPAPGuy
  Increase in clear airway events SCMimi 5 346 07-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  how to increase AHI during sleep study MeTheInvincible 11 660 06-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] sudden increase in AHI and leak nos agenio2002 5 371 04-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Huge Increase in AHI Following Flu kimipossible 2 259 03-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Marillion
  increase in AHI Gio0064 19 857 12-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider