Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What kinf od vinegar ?
RE: What kinf od vinegar ?
I think females tend to have a keener sense of smell. And, hearing for that matter. 

That can be so frustrating at times............ Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2021, 09:23 PM)Big Guy Wrote: I think females tend to have a keener sense of smell. And, hearing for that matter. 

That can be so frustrating at times............ Oh-jeez

Yes!  My wife can hear my thoughts from across the house..  and I better not deny....   Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
And we get blamed for having selective hearing.

BTW, I use vinegar on my tank when I start seeing significant calcium buildup. Was the mask (cushions) when I take a shower using whatever body wash I am using. Has worked for the last 10 years without any issues. Big Grin
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.