Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for manual for "RESmart Auto" c-pap
Looking for manual for "RESmart Auto" c-pap
Hi all. I was given this c-pap by a friend who bought it online from the U.S. If I can use it & save myself money that would be great. Is anyone familiar with this machine at all?

Thanks all

Tanya

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for manual for "RESmart Auto" c-pap
Welcome to Apnea Board,

Go to this link and request manual as per instruction.
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm in Australia and I used a BMC Resmart auto machine for 3+ years. It did the job for me and provided enough data with it's extra software for me to get passed fit to drive a bus . I had to see a sleep Dr every year.
It did stop working after 2 years but they replaced the main board under warranty. It did it's the main board again last November while I was connecting it to my computer to download. Was going to coast around $400 to get it fixed. I decided to put that towards a new machine and got a Resmed 10 auto which I have been very happy with.
So I guess you have nothing to loose by giving it a go.
OpalRose provided the link for the manual or do a search .
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tanya Kimber,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you gett started with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,945 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 597 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,004 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 381 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Help with BMC Resmart GII Andreselos 20 1,102 04-27-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Andreselos

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.