Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI differs between DreamStation and AirsSense 10
RE: AHI differs between DreamStation and AirsSense 10
Pay attention to what Beej said also. Look at your results for both machines and determine of the difference in AHI is primarily hypopneas. If you have been using Sleepyhead all along it will tell you what your HI or hypopneas are. If they went up sharply when you switched to the Dreamstation then it is simply a matter of different algorithms for hypopnea detection. If this is the case, do not worry about the difference in HI. I think the algorithms for apnea detection are more similar except for the algorithms for determining central versus obstructive apneas.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI differs between DreamStation and AirsSense 10
(11-07-2016, 06:44 AM)Perchas Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:[Image: ad9e1994db5ecdf1d8aff9695703138eo.jpg]

Great night, great machine, great software, splendid forum, magnificent members.

No more comments.

Thank you for your help

Okay, next time I'll ask you for advise. I think I've had a perfect score exactly once. Well done. Cool

To test 7 days in C.Check, keep the adjustments in the minimum and maximum that advise the machine, the result is extraordinary, also to the wise advices received.

From 44 AIH to 0 is not bad, as it says "Perfect", now go from 0.8 to 1.4 AIH

Here in Europe prices are scandalous, so I bought this in the USA at a price of a tcket of the Madrid Opera House

I had my first 0.00 night last night though I'm still a little skeptical that it actually was a perfect score. Regardless, my AHIs are low and I'm feeling so much better so that's the thing that counts.

Well done on achieving this.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyAir data differs from Airsense 11 getzall 4 1,026 02-16-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: rudiklein
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,713 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,534 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,303 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
Idea [Equipment] Are you curious how the performance of CPAP humidifiers differs? pcstud 0 566 09-04-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: pcstud

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.