Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleeping Apnea
Wink 
Sleeping Apnea
[L use resumed ,auto set, S9 élite with heated humidifier  H5iwith nasal mask EsN2 MA median my md adjust LTE pressure to 8 humidity 5.5 tempreture to 27  my AHI range between 3.5 to 10 this depend on the day my problems is my dry mouth although I use chin strap which is intended for use to help prevent some of oral drying so I like to hear your advice thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleeping Apnea
Welcome, your AHI is not that great and may be able to be reduced. If you want the most effective help here you will need to post data. If you have your sleep study that would help, and also the daily charts from [url=https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./]SleepyHead[/url],  this is the software that people on the forum are used to working with, it provides a wealth of information about your treatment. There is a guide to using it here. Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead. Reports from other software would be ok if that is what you are using already. There are a couple of guides on how to post and organize your charts here. Posting an Image in 5 Easy Steps       Organize your SleepyHead Charts. If you need more help with any aspect of posting data don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck,

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Josephe,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question?
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You may be mouth breathing with the nasal mask, which can give a dry mouth. read about masks in the link below.
you will be able to adjust your elite with the aid of sleepyhead, please download it and post some charts.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 8 881 4 hours ago
Last Post: stevew168
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 150 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 205 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 6 453 03-10-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 18 651 03-06-2024, 02:02 PM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 445 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Not been sleeping well, just installed SD card and oscar, please help SleepyGrumpy 2 225 02-04-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.