Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Change date range on Statistics Report
Change date range on Statistics Report
I need to change the date range for the Statistics Report.  I don't  need monthly but need 1/1/20 forward.  It is for the FAA and each year they want specific dates on the standard format.  Also is there a way to have the report show that my compliance is set for 6 hours and not the usual 4 hours. Thank you 
Note- I just downloaded the new version
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Change date range on Statistics Report
Hi Heliop. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I don't think there's a direct way to do exactly what you want, but I am working up a work-around. If all your data is on a single SD card it should be easy. If, not then the process will be a bit more convoluted. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, assuming it's all on one card, we can do it in three steps:

1. Create a new profile
2. In Preferences, set the "Do not import" date
3. Also in preferences, change the compliance setting.

1. Create a new profile
  • In the Profile page, click on New Profile - let's call it Heliop2
  • Insert your location and time zone. Everything else is optional but you will probably need to insert your full personal ID and probably your doctor's details as this is a legal document.
  • Once you've entered all the data, click Finish then accept the changes.

2. Change the "Do not import" date.
  • In the menu, go to File | Preferences
  • On the Import tab, find the setting for "Do not import before" and change the date to 1/1/2020. Ensure the box is ticked.

3. Change the compliance setting.
  • In Preferences go to the CPAP tab.
  • On the right hand side, find "Compliance defined as" and change the number to 6.0 hours. Ensure the box is ticked.
  • Click OK to exit Preferences.

Now go to the Welcome page and import data from your SD card. If I have got this right (and you have followed the instructions) you should now have a statistics readout from 1/1/20 with compliance set for 6 hours. At the bottom of the screen is a toggle for standard or monthly report mode.

I hope this works, and gives you what you need.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2020, 01:07 AM)Heliop Wrote: Also is there a way to have the report show that my compliance is set for 6 hours and not the usual 4 hours.

OSCAR 1.1.0 will show the number of hours compliance is set for on the statistics report.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the quick response.  I do have the information of two SD cards because I switch between a Dreamstation and Dreamstation Go.  Is there another software available that might work?  The FAA is only looking for the basics; 6 hour compliance % and average AHI, machine pressures min and max.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think that you can use two cards from the same line without problems.
As DB suggested, set a up a new profile with an Ignore Before date and 6 hours for compliance, then import from both cards and the data with mesh OK... assuming you didn't switch machines in the middle of the night... then... I'm not sure.

Actually, I'm not sure at all;that's why you should set up a new profile for combing the data from two Dreamstations.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
That should work, especially for PR machines. It's possible OSCAR might complain if you used both machines on the same night. Let us know if you run into any trouble.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just updated to the 10/20 version.  I have two different machines so therefore two data cards and I appreciate the previous replies but I am wondering if the new version allows for the date range change in Statistics?  Hopefully something simple.  Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2020, 02:36 PM)Heliop Wrote: Just updated to the 10/20 version.  I have two different machines so therefore two data cards and I appreciate the previous replies but I am wondering if the new version allows for the date range change in Statistics?  Hopefully something simple.  Thank you

Sorry, we have not yet added a feature to set a date range on the statistics report.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please see questions about a date range at http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid423808 and respond there.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 508 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 282 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.