Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Change date/time on S9
Change date/time on S9
How can I change the date and time on the S9? I have found the location of the data that I want to change but I get a error message saying that there is data on that date. Plus my data recorded last night is shown as tomorrows date.

Cheers, VegasPier
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Change date/time on S9
Here's our Wiki instructions on how to change date/time:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

Also keep in mind that on ResMed units, the "day" ends at 12 noon every day. This is so that when looking at data, the night is not "split up" between two dates. (if it were not that way, to look at one night's data, you'd have to look at two separate dates (prior to 12 midnight and after 12 midnight on the next date).

By having the "day" end each day at 12 noon, your data for one night is kept together under one date, assuming you have a normal sleep schedule (sleep during night hours).

Hope that made sense. Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2013, 10:20 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Here's our Wiki instructions on how to change date/time:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

Also keep in mind that on ResMed units, the "day" ends at 12 noon every day. This is so that when looking at data, the night is not "split up" between two dates. (if it were not that way, to look at one night's data, you'd have to look at two separate dates (prior to 12 midnight and after 12 midnight on the next date).

By having the "day" end each day at 12 noon, your data for one night is kept together under one date, assuming you have a normal sleep schedule (sleep during night hours).

Hope that made sense. Thinking-about

SupperSleeper,

Thanks, it makes a lot of sense.

Cheers, VegasPier

Post Reply Post Reply
PaulaO2 created the Wiki page - it's been very helpful for setting date & time on CPAP machines.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,418 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,701 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.