Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Change time on my Resmed S10
Change time on my Resmed S10
Hello
I did change country (Switzerland to Canada), and I was trying to change the time, in the clinic menu, getting it back to 8 hours
When I kept the date as August 12th, and changed the time from 14H00 to 6H00, the system told me that "Date and time cannot be in the past"
So I changed the date to August 13th and changed the time again from 14H00 to 6H00, the system told me again that "Date and time cannot be in the past"

Any idea on how to do this?

Thanks

P
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Change time on my Resmed S10
You are basically going from GMT to GMT-4, or thereabouts. You can wait until the GMT time is 17:00, then set the Resmed clock back to 13:00, you shouldn't have any data for this time frame. The best time to set the clock is just prior to bedtime. This will allow the maximum amount of hours since the noon hour occurred in your old timezone. Setting the data ahead is REALLY going to cause you trouble. Based off the time and date of my post Aug. 12, @10:00 AM-EDT (GMT-4), August 13th will not occur for another 26 hours in Resmed time.

Another trick is, after saving your SD card's complete data to a dedicated directory on your PC, reformat the card. You will now be able to correctly set the time and date.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 206 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,705 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 616 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.