Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changing From 'Icon' to 'Text' Mode - Philips Remstar Pro C-Flex
Changing From 'Icon' to 'Text' Mode - Philips Remstar Pro C-Flex
Hi,

Can anybody here tell me how to change the screen mode from 'Icon' to 'Text' on a Philips REMstar Pro C-Flex+?

I am familiar with the machine as my wife has had the same one for nearly 18 months, but I have just taken delivery of mine and didn't realise until I got it home that it has been set up in 'Icon' mode and not 'Text' mode. Navigating the screens is driving me crazy as I am used to Text mode!

If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Bart
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing From 'Icon' to 'Text' Mode - Philips Remstar Pro C-Flex
Ok....Just stumbled across it by accident.

If you go into the Setup menu and select English as a language, it changes it to text mode. Appears that if you don't select a language you get the 'Icon' mode.

I will leave this post here so that others who may encounter the same issue can find the answer.

Cheers,
Bart
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing From 'Icon' to 'Text' Mode - Philips Remstar Pro C-Flex
Hi Bart70,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good that you found out how to get your machine changed to text, thanks for posting the information.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 359,007 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 54 4,811 04-11-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: TimaaaaaaaahRocks
  Best Training Text Books Lesley19 1 111 04-10-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 122 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,808 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,883 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 472 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.