Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changing Masks.......
Well, one would think changing a mask via your medical supply company was pulling teeth! Why do they want to keep you in a mask that is leaking this bad???? Results aren't the best, but they tell me to wait a few days to a week for you to adjust. Meanwhile.................well you know the story!

Here are my results from last night! Put the mask on while reading in order for it to "adjust" to my face or me to adjust or something as someone had recommended. Still not good! With persistence they are changing it out tomorrow for me so one.more.night! Dont-know

Attached Files
.pdf   Day 5.pdf (Size: 121.87 KB / Downloads: 76)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Some advice. It is not the mask that is leaking, they all can do that, it is the adjustment that is causing the leaks or maybe not being used to the mask and moving a lot.

If changing the mask would fix everything, that would be great and easy, however the feedback you are getting is that it is not the mask. It's not you either. It seems to be a combination of machine settings and mask adjustment, mostly machine adjustments.

We have all been there, I tried 3 different masks, but you want to get the big issues fixed and right now most think that your big issues are machine adjustments and that the mask while not perfect, is not causing most of your problems.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing DME providers JesseLee 13 278 03-16-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Change in manufacturing? [ResMed F10 and F20 Masks] Starfishtmk 19 492 03-13-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Starfishtmk
  Changing Calibration (not pressure) on Resmed Airsense 10?? Reznik 4 281 03-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Masks [What to use with stuffy nose] Cheffy 13 384 03-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: HD Fry
  F&P Masks-Rainout/Flooding Problems bluemom51 9 252 02-22-2018, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Advice re: changing CPAP settings fyrfyter43 50 3,344 02-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] MASKS - the point of failure of xPAP Therapy maucat 17 660 02-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Last Post: sonicboom