Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changing Settings
I thought something was up when I read the first two sentences ...

(07-19-2012, 01:11 PM)iTeachCpap Wrote: As a CPAP therapist, I would like to clarify a previous post on here. It is not illegal if you change your pressure.

This was iTeach's first post, so how could he be clarifying a previous post.

I now think I remember who this was.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 03:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I now think I remember who this was.
I cannot remember a thing
Help
My mind playing tricks on me oldman

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 03:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I thought something was up when I read the first two sentences ...

(07-19-2012, 01:11 PM)iTeachCpap Wrote: As a CPAP therapist, I would like to clarify a previous post on here. It is not illegal if you change your pressure.

This was iTeach's first post, so how could he be clarifying a previous post.

I now think I remember who this was.

That made absolutely no sense at all. Oh-jeez

I agree with others who have provided input that this person may be a troll.

[Image: Troll_spray.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Don't point that thing at ME! Wink
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2012, 05:47 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Don't point that thing at ME! Wink

Sleepster,

Are you saying you RESEMBLE that remark. Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Settings For AirCurve 10 DoomWalrus 12 219 06-15-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: DoomWalrus
  Sleepyhead Reports- Do I need to change settings? littlefatcat 3 122 06-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Last Post: littlefatcat
Question Legality of provider changing settings Roger the Dodger 13 412 06-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  ResMed Adjust ASV Settings to AutoASV Settings ronsch00 4 143 06-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Treatment] New Member seeking help with Resp. settings Brett C 26 775 06-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Apap to CPAP for camping, settings question. DavePaulson 20 673 06-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  ResMed Mini settings kderevan 5 378 06-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: kderevan