Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Travel Battery for Respironics REMstar PRO 460P
Travel Battery for Respironics REMstar PRO 460P
Good evening,
Traveling overseas and looking to use my CPAP machine on the plane for the first time.  My machine is able to be used on my flight (Delta) but I need a battery.  Does anyone know a compatible travel battery I can use for the REMstar Pro 460P?  Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Travel Battery for Respironics REMstar PRO 460P
I think the REMStar 460 is a System ONE 460? That runs on native 12V so a small sla battery of around 7AH should make one night pretty easily without the heated humidifier. You would need a cigar lighter plug (female), probably with "F Type" connections and the Respironics travel cord with the cigar lighter (male). One of the two would need a fuse - probably 5 or 7.5 A would be adequate - don't know if the Respironics cable has one or not). One supplier out of many for this kind of stuff is Powerwerx - you can google them. I have bought a bunch of stuff like this from them over the years.

You can go fancy dedicated CPAP battery pack but it will cost multiple times as much as this setup, and only be marginally better packaged. You can also get a wall-wart Deltran battery tender to recharge the battery.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
So are Delta saying that they don't have a power supply for your CPAP or do they not want you to use their power supply?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Shonufff,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
I hope your trip gose well.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 116 Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,681 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,260 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,343 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,830 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 676 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,752 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.