Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changing modes on machine inadvertently?
Changing modes on machine inadvertently?
I have been using Sleepyhead since becoming aware of it here a little bit back. Over the weekend I neglected to put my card back into my machine for a couple of days, instead it stayed in my computer. This morning I slipped the card back into my Bi-PAP machine and it updated. When I put it back into my computer Sleepyhead showed limited data for the last two days and it now shows the mode as Auto C Flex x3, it had been Bi-Level Bi Flex x3. Is this a change I could have caused fumbling with turning the machine on?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing modes on machine inadvertently?
If not mistaken if the SD card been let out while using the machine ... detailed data with graphs is lost and cannot be retrieved

Detailed data written directly on the card (not stored in the machine)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing modes on machine inadvertently?
I brought my machine into my DME supplier this morning. They successfully downloaded info from my SD card. They said everything was fine with the machine and the report. I brought the machine home and checked to see what, if anything, would come up with Sleepyhead. Nothing, as far as the program indicates, I haven't used the machine since 6/22. Not quite sure what to do yet. I may try uninstalling and reinstalling Sleepyhead.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea NewlyDiagnosed 8 399 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question Difference between Vauto and S modes PeaceLoveAndPizza 9 1,055 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 274 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Changing Motor on AirCurve10 ASV Stockton2Malone2 1 273 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Surprised Apap- changing settings Swsch2985 2 401 01-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 431 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.