Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Changing the clock on Res Med S9
Changing the clock on Res Med S9
HuhsignHow do I set the time back on my ResMed S9? I know how to reach the time, but when I change it back in time I get an invalid sign as data already exists. Thanks, Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing the clock on Res Med S9
Hi pdeuster,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Check this out:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Paula, thanks. I have been following the instructions, but when I click the second time for the minutes, I get a notice that the change is invalid because data already exists. I have tried unplugging the machine for hours before i make the change so that there should not be any data. Maybe out of twenty tries, I have successful changed the time three times. When I went overseas, I advanced the time without a problem; the issue is turning the time back. Thanks, Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
From what I understand your memory card must be cleared of data (basicly erased) in order to set the clock backwards. I ran into the same problem you did but I'm only an hour off (forward) so I'm just leaving it alone for now. I didn't want to erased all data on card.

Hmmm, I'm wondering if you can put in a different memory card that has been cleared, change the time, then put the original card back in. It seems like it would work because the memory card doesn't have a battery to keep track of the time. And has long as you don't change the date and time in the machine that is EARLIER than the last bit of data that was written to the card (such as the previous night's data).

Post Reply Post Reply
From the S9 manual - Sets the current date or time.
If you set a new date or time that occurs in the past then an ‘Invalid date/time, data exists for this period’ message is displayed.
Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data – available under the Configuration menu.

Download the data before making the change so you keep track of the data
Here is the link for both ResScan and SleepyHead software
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Erasing the data worked. I reset the clock. Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, pdeuster, I did the same thing. I just wasn't smart enough to read the card and save the data first.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you don't want to erase data, you might be able to make it work by doing it in small steps.

Many people successfully adjust to daylight savings time or simply correct clock drift.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've never had to reset the data. Just set the time.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 107 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea NewlyDiagnosed 8 399 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 274 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Changing Motor on AirCurve10 ASV Stockton2Malone2 1 273 01-22-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Surprised Apap- changing settings Swsch2985 2 401 01-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.