Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
I would like to alert anyone who has been following my thread - "Abletree's Therapy Thread" that I have posted my sleep study in that thread & I would love to hear any comments before my follow up visit on Monday

* To the moderators - if it is inappropriate for me to use this post to direct people to my thread, please accept my apology and delete this post. I'm still a newbie & I'm quite anxious to make sure those interested realize I posted the requested sleep study, and it isn't missed, in time for my follow up

thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
After reviewing the study and receiving a couple of helpful comments, here are some more detailed notes. Please visit the thread If you have a moment to provide your input

I was told that my AHI was 13.1 adjusted. This is coupled with an arousal index of 27 and impaired sleep efficiency of 73%

I'm also concerned with the high number of hypopneas with associated desaturation to 88% and a couple of incidents of 87%

Other concerns are my rapid leg movement with sleep fragmentation, REM latency of 138 and sleep disruption of slow wave sleep

During my brief after-visit meeting, the PA told me they were concerned that I only experienced 14 minutes of deep sleep

I would be very interested to explore a titration study including a rera score.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 89 1,576 Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 110 Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 197 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 10 277 04-22-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 203 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 404 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 252 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.