Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Charts disabled
Charts disabled
Hi everyone, 
I know there are about 100 posts on this but they all seem to be from people upgrading from sleepyhead. I have never had sleepy head. I didn't change anything and this import i have no NEW charts. I still have charts from older days. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled oscar - and it gave me so message about needed to upgrade the filips resperonics data. it said something about not being able to use my old profile once this happens. no idea what that means, but i make a copy of my datacard on my harddrive before importing so i just said ok. I don't let oscar import directly from my datacard. 

So then i went to preferences import and check off waveforms - (it was not checked) but i was getting my charts before. 

Then i recopied a new version of my datacard onto my c:\ 
Then reimported. 

Still no charts. Still have the charts from previous days. 

Any ideas?
Community is people helping each other overcome some adversity. Sometimes it's a hurricane, other times it's a monopolist industry that benefits from keeping people in the dark about their own medical data or scaring them into thinking they aren't capable of managing their own treatment. Thankfully people will always develop community no mater what the adversity is. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Charts disabled
Check at the bottom right side (chart selector).  Be sure the charts you want to see are on.

[attachment=24907]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
More info...
This time when i uninstalled, I then manually deleted the oscar folder.
I reinstalled and imported, now i have NO charts. So days that used to have charts this time did not get imported with chart data.
I don't recall updating oscar today the first time, there may have been a popup. So, i'm guessing here that it's the update. Can i get an old version of oscar somewhere? or will it still have this popup saying it need to update resperonics data?
Post Reply Post Reply
When you say you copied "a new version of [your] datacard," did you change cards recently?

Has your CPAP gone in for repair at any point?
Post Reply Post Reply
I might have missed this but in your Preferences, is the "Do not import sessions older than" checked?  If so, what date is listed?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
    I changed nothing. The only thing different was that pop-up about updating resperonics data something about making a backup of my profile. I didn't understand.
It seems to have something to do with my profile being updated. then when i completely deleted my profile and created a new one and lost my old imported data, the new imported data had no charts.
Community is people helping each other overcome some adversity. Sometimes it's a hurricane, other times it's a monopolist industry that benefits from keeping people in the dark about their own medical data or scaring them into thinking they aren't capable of managing their own treatment. Thankfully people will always develop community no mater what the adversity is. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Changing back mask type did nothing.

ok, so i had charts imported from this data card.
i didn't update anything.
I do an import and get no data for that day but still have older charts.
I delete all the oscar data, uninstall and reinstall, import everything again and have No charts at all.
sleepyhead also did not import the charts.

1. the importer somehow changed. maybe it uses a windows function and a windows update changed it. I could try the Linux version.

2. The data on my card got modified. I wish i had a backup somewhere but i always over write. No way of knowing. I could maybe try someone elses card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Create a new profile in Oscar and try importing there
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Thanks jaswillims. I went to do as you suggested and noticed that each time i closed oscar and reopened i lost my profile. I hadn't noticed because I was uninstalling and reinstalling pretty much with each unsuccessful test. Anyhow, i thought thats weird maybe oscar cant write to my harddrive for some reason, so i ran it as admin. Turns out (and makes sense) that oscar is generating the plot data and writing it in the profile folder. So if oscar cant write to that folder then CHARTS DISABLED.

for scrollers.  SOLVED: RUN OSCAR AS ADMINISTRATOR

Windows has come along way from the DOS i remember, but never once did it get any better.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 608 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,502 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR "Overview" Charts YouTakeMyBreathAway 8 903 11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  Understanding Overview Bar Charts mcman56 2 801 10-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mcman56
  No events and other charts available for DAILY tab tomke500 1 686 01-21-2022, 08:04 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR - Overview Charts - Would Adding Moving Average Lines Have any Merit? RayBee 5 968 12-20-2021, 06:21 PM
Last Post: RayBee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.