Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cheapest place to buy mask cushions (in U.S.)?
Cheapest place to buy mask cushions (in U.S.)?
I use Resmed Mirage F20 mask cushions. Been getting them on ebay--just saw one for $34.99 w/free shipping. 

Anyone know of places online, or in Los Angeles area, to buy them cheaper?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cheapest place to buy mask cushions (in U.S.)?
Other than places like EBay, Marketplace, etc.  You can buy separate mask parts on Amazon.  

Compare prices on the Supplier list which is at the top of every page.  Supplier #39 has some of the lowest mask prices I've seen.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2022, 08:36 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Other than places like EBay, Marketplace, etc.  You can buy separate mask parts on Amazon.  

Compare prices on the Supplier list which is at the top of every page.  Supplier #39 has some of the lowest mask prices I've seen.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know about that particular mask, but I find Supplier #26 is consistently lower priced than most and they offer coupon codes and free shipping as well. I have used them for several years and never had any problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-09-2022, 08:37 PM)booksfan Wrote: I don't know about that particular mask, but I find Supplier #26 is consistently lower priced than most and they offer coupon codes and free shipping as well. I have used them for several years and never had any problems.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Nose mask vs nasal cushions and leak dry eyes silverdr 6 920 09-22-2023, 06:51 PM
Last Post: KeepingItSimple
  [CPAP] New to cpap my apnea events are all over the place can someone help me? LiquidOcelot 13 1,280 06-27-2023, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  OT: best place to buy a home based EKG 12 lead machine for home use snorin2 0 353 03-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  AirFit F30 Cushions websterling 4 595 02-15-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: mecutl3r
  [Equipment] Safety of memory foam CPAP cushions shutto 0 675 02-05-2023, 12:24 PM
Last Post: shutto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.