Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Check Oscar Data Please....
Check Oscar Data Please....
        Hello...I was using a Resmed S7 for about 8 years and it finally gave out on me and I had to take another sleep study and find another Dr. because my old one retired and I have a new Resmed Airsense 10 now....I've been checking out the forums for a little while and came away with what seemed to be good starting settings for my machine...I am including 2 nights of Oscar Images for the Experts to give gracious advice on if they will....Please...I hope I am doing this correctly, if not please don't be to hard on me.....Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Check Oscar Data Please....
Looks very good.  Around midnight it looks like you had some positional apnea. You slept in a position where you cut off your own airway. Maybe you rolled on your back?  Anyway if you take away all of those events your night was outstanding.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I would try increasing min pressure to 8 cm.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you want to have full EPR 3 benefits, I'd increase Min pressure to 7. Try it a night, show a new OSCAR shot, and tell us how you feel. That's a request for critical self analysis and then answers, just to be clear. Not the standby "I'm OK" type of generic stuff.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 9 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 66 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 144 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 174 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.