Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Checking ResMed Airsense data
Checking ResMed Airsense data
Hi Guys

I have  a ResMed Airsense device and I want to connect to it in whatever manner (SD card or wifi or USB or however) and get the data from the machine without wiping it, is this possible.
Its just to keep my own reports alongside the ones my healthcare provider take from the machine.

What software can I use that leaves the data on the stick intact but means I can get a store of info too?

I currently use the resmed Myair app which is limited at very best.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Checking ResMed Airsense data
Check the machine has an sd card in it if it does not buy the cheapest you can as size is not an issue then on your pc/mac download sleepyhead http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE .
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok 
Thank you, and this wont damage the data for the nurse when she needs to check it too, just dont want to mess it up for them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just make sure that you don't write anything to the card.

While it is not necessary on the A10, it is required for the S9 and generally not a bad idea to set the write-protect tab on the card before putting it in your PC.

Many of us are using the Toshiba Flash-Air cards to retrieve the information wirelessly over our home network, but this may raise an eyebrow if you actually have to take your machine to the clinic and the nurse pulls your card to read it.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2018, 02:04 AM)Lindopski Wrote: Hi Guys

I have  a ResMed Airsense device and I want to connect to it in whatever manner (SD card or wifi or USB or however) and get the data from the machine without wiping it, is this possible.
Its just to keep my own reports alongside the ones my healthcare provider take from the machine.

What software can I use that leaves the data on the stick intact but means I can get a store of info too?

I currently use the resmed Myair app which is limited at very best.

There are several models of Airsense 10.  The Autoset and Elite have detailed data, while the CPAP does not provide data.  All have a SD card slot.  Please clarfy what model you are using.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using my A10 for a month now and it's perfectly saving data in my FlashAir 32GB and I retrieve it every morning remotely. I could even remote it from anywhere in the world if I open some ports on my routers.
Last night (which is this morning) it gave me the time for sleep was only one a half hour, while I slept for more than 8 hours!! Moreover, MyAir detected it as 8:24 hours as it should be, but my Flash ONLY last night detected it as one hour and SH claims that I took off my Mask after that!! Anyone can help or advice. I checked the data on the card and unfortunately it shows very small amount of data size for last night!

(02-27-2018, 08:23 AM)CB91710 Wrote: Just make sure that you don't write anything to the card.

While it is not necessary on the A10, it is required for the S9 and generally not a bad idea to set the write-protect tab on the card before putting it in your PC.

Many of us are using the Toshiba Flash-Air cards to retrieve the information wirelessly over our home network, but this may raise an eyebrow if you actually have to take your machine to the clinic and the nurse pulls your card to read it.

Hi CB91710
I do that and when I went to the clinic, I copied ALL the files from my FlashAir to their ResMEd card and inserted in the machine, they didn't notice that I use a FlashAir. when I went back home, I swapped the SD cards again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 86 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 118 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 775 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,354 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,291 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.