Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Checkme O2
Checkme O2
Hello, I would like to know if Checkme O2 will be able to be seen in OSCAR. I read that O2ring is going to be implemented. I think the app they use for android is the same.  Checkme O2 uses the ViHealth app on Android to visualize the saturation of 02. The data is exported in .csv. 
Is there an expected date, although I fully understand that it is an approximation, not an exact date?

I have the possibility to buy a somewhat cheaper one, because the pulox po400 I had to try crush my finger ... and I will not buy it
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Checkme O2
The next version will read the binary files that ViHealth and their PC app record.

They recently added CSV export to ViHealth on a day-by-day basis, but we haven't added support for that yet, since it's easier to point OSCAR at the folder of downloaded files and load them all at once. (This leaves out the iOS app for the moment, but they say they'll be adding binary export in the future.)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, any updates on being able to upload binaries from ViHealth?

(I just downloaded the latest version of OSCAR today.)

Many thanks for all you do!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi CoasterGuyCA73! Welcome to the forum.

The current version of OSCAR (v1.1.1) allows for the importing of the data files from a Viatom or Wellue SpO2 device. If you are using the cell phone app, ViHealth stores the data in its own folder on the phone. You will need to download the data file either via a USB cable or somewhere like a Google Drive then to your PC. You then would be able to import it into OSCAR. I use this method on my Linux boxes since Viatom/Wellue don't make a Linux version.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahhh... I was looking in the wrong place!

This time I went to Data > Import Viatom data, and pointed to the numbered file.

Thanks kindly!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue/Viatom Checkme O2 connection problem AndyB 18 2,449 06-04-2023, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom CheckMe O2 data files and OSCAR Ratchick 28 4,563 02-16-2023, 04:30 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Viatom CheckMe O2 Data Import to OSCAR MoreBeers 2 1,708 05-07-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: MoreBeers
  CheckMe 02 max with OSCAR? offline 2 828 10-11-2021, 10:01 PM
Last Post: offline
  new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR AirPress 21 2,568 08-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Last Post: LE GALIBIER
  checkme pro oximeter integration OSCAR LE GALIBIER 0 711 08-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Last Post: LE GALIBIER

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.