Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chin strap and jaw pain
RE: Chin strap and jaw pain
Stay tuned for my new and improved version...I'm gonna call it the brachin constrapshun. Totally made from recycled materials. It has a specially designed pocket to keep it on the chin and another that keeps it in place on the head. Shhh Patent pending..
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-22-2014, 04:43 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Stay tuned for my new and improved version...I'm gonna call it the brachin constrapshun. Totally made from recycled materials. It has a specially designed pocket to keep it on the chin and another that keeps it in place on the head. Shhh Patent pending..

Hahaha relegated to the next page, all alone where it belongs Okay

If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone

I will probably not use any underwear for any material of anything going on my head but i learned to never say never. So thx for sharing

Laugh-a-lot

surferdude we got give you credit for your creativity
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-22-2014, 03:25 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Go ahead and laugh but I made my own chin strap from the waist band of some insulated underwear that I no longer use.

......does one have to wash them prior to use?
Post Reply Post Reply
Laugh you jackals....they laughed at Columbus when he invented the new world and Edison when he invented the electric bill. This is cutting edge R & D that will save thousands from suffering the agony of defeat by preventing them from opening their mouth when they shouldn't. Mrs. SD says I'd know all about that kind of thing and hopes I wear my invention while awake also. What a little sweetheart she is!

And to answer your ? R_G, NO, it's not necessary to wash them, you're using a nasal mask..stops all offending odors...duh. Don't waste water.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm just kidding you Surfie... I actually used to use underwear as a chinstrap............. I had to quit doing that though because I kept dribbling on it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 9 986 03-19-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  How Are You Affected by Chin Tucking? BoxcarPete 5 598 03-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 370 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,113 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 503 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 169 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,549 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.