Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help, can't figure out my low pressure issue AutoSV/Advanced BiPap!
RE: Help, can't figure out my low pressure issue AutoSV/Advanced BiPap!
You are doing great. I think you've become accustomed to the pressure and just don't feel it anymore. I don't. If you are feeling badly I would see the doctor. But, I have the feeling you are amazingly
conscientious and overthinking things.
Good luck. Also, at some point a sleep debt comes due- if you have not been through this stage of recovery, or therapy, it may be the sleep debt.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help, can't figure out my low pressure issue AutoSV/Advanced BiPap!
New to this forum, only 32 days into diagnosed OSA, I am using the exact same equipment as originator of this thread. I noticed almost identical action of my PR 650P Auto-BiPAP. Starts the night correctly switching from Exhalation to Intake pressure. After anywhere from 2 to four hours, I am awakened by the mask in a 'stopped' pressure mode. First tried turning it off, waiting 5 minutes, turning it back on, seemed to work okay afterward. Recently, I've found if I just conscously take a few deep breaths, the machine seems to 'reset', and resume normal operation. I'm wondering if the 'Auto' portion of the Auto-SV / Auto-BiPAP is autoadjusting to a non-BiPAP mode. I am plannning to ask my DME supplier about this anomaly, but am interested to read that someone else is having similar issues. BTW - I have no issues with sleep with or without the CPAP/BiPAP, just using it as a precaution until I can get a second opinion on the diagnosis.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 31 5 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 961 Today, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,375 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 104 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.