Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DS Go with DW Hybrid - Mask Noise
DS Go with DW Hybrid - Mask Noise
Hi all,

New to the forum and  CPAP machines Smile

I am on a CPAP trial and have been using the Full Sized Dreamstation and the Travel Model DS Go.  The Mask I have setteld on is the Dream Wear Full Face Hybrid. 

I like the DS Go; and while the noise from the unit does not bother me, there is a whistling noise from the mask itself which is disturbing my sleep. There is no such noise when I switch the mask to the Dream Station. 

Both units have humidifiers, and I use 15mm tubing on both units. Pressure settings are identical 4 - 20 auto with a A-Flex of 3.

This whistling noise is a deal breaker for me, what could be causing this noise on the DS Go?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hybrid Masks more comfortable than over the nose FF mask? sleepingbetterinFl 5 103 2 hours ago
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 253 10 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,373 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,281 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 202 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 222 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,725 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.