Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Chuck Norris Tops Van Damme's Split...
Chuck Norris Tops Van Damme's Split With an Epic Christmas Split. Enjoy!!! Laugh-a-lot

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ONE - how in the world can they make this?
TWO - think about how much time it took to make it?
THREE - think how much time was wasted just to find this video Smile
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
But it is great~!
Post Reply Post Reply

(12-20-2013, 12:57 PM)Peter_C Wrote: ONE - how in the world can they make this?
TWO - think about how much time it took to make it?
THREE - think how much time was wasted just to find this video Smile

[Image: Thumbsup%20Chuck%20Norris%202.jpg]

Laugh-a-lot Laugh-a-lot
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You guys don't really think that was real, do you?

If you do, I got a bridge to sell you.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2013, 04:02 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You guys don't really think that was real, do you?

If you do, I got a bridge to sell you.

But Paula,

[Image: Thumbsup%20Chuck%20Norris%202.jpg]

Laugh-a-lot Laugh-a-lot Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks. I needed that to get through my day!
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe I just want it to be real - you ever thought of that?
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Lasik Eye Surgery Pros and Cons Kryogen 5 240 09-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Beej
  [split]Snails, knives, and little boys Peter_C 13 1,716 11-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Last Post: remscape808